Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BFF's and Fiction Family

I am a Jon Foreman fan. I was so thrilled to hear he had teamed up with Nickel Creek to form Fiction Family and even more happy to find out they were playing live in San Diego.


They played here, a club called "anthology"



Way cool music venue. Cannot wait to go there again. Seriously an amazing club to go to with friends and family. We had some of the best seats. It is a hip dinner club. You eat over-priced yummy food or order over-priced fancy drinks, sit in white high-back leather chairs and enjoy music in an intimate setting.

This is poet Jon in a cute grey sweater and floppy hair.




This is Sean Watkins of Nickel Creek and Nicki R :)



He came down and sang on the tables.




Here he is on another table and a view of Jessica and Michele.



This is Sarah Watkins of Nickel Creek after the show. I am so happy I got to see her jam on her fiddle - so great.



Two of my all-time fav girls



Me and Nate





Jessica did take a very cute picture of me, Kelly and Michele, but of course I cannot find it. Somehow it got deleted along with a video I was trying to take of Fiction Family's version of Hey Jude.

So, instead I am posting a picture of what we ususally look like when we hang out. Yes, we are very spiritual and are dressed for any occassion.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Loved this post just loved it'
Blessings,
Sue

M Phillips said...

Hilarious! I had a great time! So glad to be a part of your blog.