Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Heart Saturday AND....nate

Matt Fammily

Matt took this picture playing with the self-timer on his new camera January 2010.

So, here you are Nate, two days before turning 16 years old.

See how much you are loved.

You make me laugh. A lot.

You have so many interests that are developing and talents that are growing.

I can only pray that your intelligence, humor, your tenderheartedness as a lover of music and art...

will show you more of Him

and be used for Big God things -

things that are unseen here.

'Cause nothing else matters.

It is a blessing to have you in my life.

So here's to the day that we can listen to music loud while you drive and you will not lose your concentration.

1 comment:

goodcookbecky said...

Happy Birthday to Nate!! :-) Thanks for your post on my blog as well! In case you didn't notice, I am taking a break from FB -- I was spending too much time on there anyway. Spending the time reading the Bible and am ahead of schedule! :-) Let's do catch up soon though! I would still love to do coffee with you. Call me!
Becky