Tuesday, September 15, 2009

how to eat a cupcake

One of the many, cute, trendy cupcake shops around. This one is in Orange,CA and it is just fun!



Has kind of a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme. Loved this poster of Audrey holding a red velvet cupcake.


Matt surprised us all when he broke the cupcake (banana - oh so good!) in half...



took the bottom half and placed it over the top...



so now he has this cupcake perfection - no bite without the frosting and no messy frosting mouth!



I had not taught him that...so I asked "Matt, where did you see that?!!"
"Oh, it was on the Food Network at our hotel on vacation." :)
I'm so glad he did - I feel like this will change my life. Not really, just make me eat more cupcakes! Seriously, I did not even order a cupcake, but of course, after I saw him do that I could not wait to try it.
Have you seen a cupcake eaten like that before? Maybe I have just been in the dark.

Or, you can eat it the traditional way. Ever so carefully and basically, just licking off the frosting!


3 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

I have never eaten a cupcake like that, but it makes me want to try it. If you ever want to see anyone eat a cupcake with passion, watch Lauren Corse....she's an amazing cupcake eater.

Kevin and Pam said...

What a great idea! Leave it to a kid to figure it out. Have you tried the cupcake store in Murrieta? There vanilla bean is amazing!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Wow...that's cool! I've never seen that, but it does make sense. I'm a cupcake fan. :-)

~Kim